Saturday, May 29, 2010

!! NEED TO KNOW INFO !!

I found out about 3 sites today that I think everyone should be aware of them! Theres a lot of buzz about these web sites that have an amazing amount of detail about you . This is a problem that will require constant checking and every time you hear of one of these sites you must go thru the motion to remove yourself.


Spokeo.com- you can remove yourself from this one by going to the Privacy Link to remove listing. Shouldnt take too long and you should be able to suppress your info on this site

Zabasearch- you can also go thru their process to block yourself

Socialdillgence- is a new one and they should also have a Privacy Link!


Kind of scarey that all of your information is out there for anyone to read!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I had never even thought about this! Now I will. Constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing what's out there. You are smart by removing yourself from these lists. Word of mouth is really the only way to find out about this stuff so thanks for passing it along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! I try to pass on what I hear! The 1st one I visited wasnt so bad, but it did have, address, phone number etc hope it helps yall!
    I havent went to the others yet, but I will!!

    ReplyDelete

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''