Tuesday, May 11, 2010

YES IT IS!!!!

I have a late night funny story to tell:

One night during an info commercial high I came across one that offered ”dancing” to lose weight! I thought cool I can do this, so I proceeded to call for the 9.99 special, wellllll 1hr and $300+ later I had ALLL kinds of stuff being sent! They prey on the weak in the wee hrs lol

So, I get my order in and low and behold I receive an ”EXERSICE POLE”! My boys are 22 and 19their eyes got big and they thought it was funny. My hubby on the other hand had a gleam in his eye! No one said anything ,”to my face anyway” lol 1yr later the exercise pole is STILL in a box waiting for the appropriate place to display it! As you may can tell its a''stripper pole”……..the boys will not let that slide 1 inch!

My oldest an I got into the discussion of what the pole ”technically” was I insisted ''an exercise pole'', so what was his reply………”Ok so since its an exercise pole do you mind if I go to the EXERCISE Club and watch them ”EXERCISE”!! Real cute I say!!!

Thats my story and maybe one day when they are gone if Im not too old or broke down my ”exercise pole” will find its place in my home!

5 comments:

  1. Ha! I remember that! What a sense of humor that kid has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one think you should install it smack, dab in the middle of your bedroom. I'm sure your hubby would really enjoy it. wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, no more watching infomercials late at night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea thats when it stoppd....sleep aides an late nite info commercials make for badddd things lmao so that was my final purchase AFTER I ordered the face cream ughhhhh that was a ''free'' offer that cost 69.99$ x4........I QUIT I PROMISE!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I considered that DD but figured Id warp the boys for life bahahaha

    ReplyDelete

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''