Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Get Paid to recycle your old junk!!

If your like me you have plenty of outdated electronics taking up space. Its a pain to list on ebay etc and throwing them out is bad for the environment, so what do you do? I have found a few companies that will pay you or give you store credit to take all this clutter off your hands!!

IPODS:

Go online and check out TuneCycle.com, they will pay $30-$70 for your old ipod. You can also opt out for store credit of about $50-$200 toward a new ipod or other Apple product at SmallDog.com!!

MOVIES:

Are you like me and have a ton of old DVDs you dont watch anymore and are taking up space? Every title you sell can bring up to $15 in cash at BuyBackMadness.com ; free postage is offered with a trade in of 16 or more. Amazon also has a movie trade in where you can earn up to $10 in amazon.com online movie credit per movie title. Older movies sometimes bring a higher price!

OLD COMPUTERS:

Been storing an old computer and didnt know what to do with it? Go to Gazelle.com, CashForLaptops.com or Hewlitt Packard HP.com/united-states/hho/buyback-recycle/index.html. Could be worth 40-100$ Some computer stores will also take up to $100 off your new purchase

CELLPHONES:

Now I can honestly I have had my share of cellphones and never really know what to do with them when I upgrade or they break! I was told about a few sites that offer up to $100 for them! Find out whose offering the most by checking out GreenPhone.com, CellForCash.com and Toshibas Trade-in program Toshiba.EZTradeIn.com.
Sprint will also offer up to $50 credit on your bill for a trade-in, find out what your is worth at SprintBuyBack.com

EMPTY PRINTER CARTRIDGES:

Earn cash at eCycleGroup.com, which pays 25 cents to $12 for most brands. Once you collect 20 inkjet cartridges or 10 toner cartridges you qualify for a prepaid shipping label.

VIDEO GAMES:

You can get $8-$18 per title at Spun.com/sell.jsp or opt for Amazons new game trade in program where you can earn $$5-$20, even $100 off your next purchase!



ILL be posting these sites randomly as I find them. Companies that will pay you to take your junk off your hands is my kinda Co. They even throw in free shipping.....not much left to do ,but empty those drawers.

8 comments:

  1. Ooooo...you know I've got that computer I need to ditch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! I also have alota ~stuff~ that I need to unload, so lets get to selling! If you do please come back and let us know who offered you the best deal and I will do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sitting on a number of old electronic things because I'm never sure what to do with them! LOVE this!!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow. I'm following you, now and just in time to find out what to do with all my DVD's. Sound advice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could just bop myself! I've been throwning away ink cartridges for years now ever since Office Depot stopped offering money for empty ones. Thanks much for the tip. I'll pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to help Lori! Ive been doing the same, but not anymore lol! Thanx to everyone for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''