Sunday, May 23, 2010

~SWEET~

I've reached my 1000+ viewer mark, so I know someone is reading my blog! Yayyyyy, awsum! I figured Id write my little heart out and only the 2 friends I started this journey with would actually read it much less comment.

Not that I have anything earth shattering to say, but its nice to see familiar faces start to come back. Ive already met some on here that I seem to have so much in common with.

Its turned into alot of fun and sharing! Thank you for joining my Community, Blog or both. I look forward to joining and reading yours too <3

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! 1000 is a lucky number - well in Yen anyways. Keep on writin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Namzola! I actually found a bunch of coins we had when we lived in Japan! No big bills just coins, but hey thats ok enjoyed showing them to the kids. Thanx for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it a great feeling?!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome. I love it when I see that people are reading my blog too. And commenting.

    ReplyDelete

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''