Wednesday, May 19, 2010

THE FINAL THREE

For all of us American Idol fanatics tonight is the ''final three''! I had my doubts this year about the talent , but I do like the final 3 and also Big Mike! Casey,Crystal and Lee all are so different vocally, but also talented instrumentally... I'm impressed!

My final 2 would be Crystal and Lee. I think Crystal is the true artist and actually should win. With that said I think Lee is awsum, he just needs to build up his self confidence and learn to be comfortable on stage. As far as Casey goes I believe he will do good even after the show. I should post a picture of my brother when he was in his twenties....he looks just like Casey! Wow as I'm watching this I didn't realize he is from Richardson, Tx....just a stone throw away.Big Mike will have a R&B contract if he doesn't already, he seemed like a really nice, down to earth guy and I wish him much success.

I wonder what next year will bring with Simon gone? Ellen has brought some humor to the show, but I still enjoyed Paula,Randy is Randy ''my Dog'' and Kara just haven't warmed up to her yet. Just when I think I may could like her she does or says something stupid lol

I like the entertainment, but again ''my opinion'' is if they would not dance as much they would sound better! I was mortified at Lady Gaga's performance a few weeks back and as my sons 18yr old girl friend watched with baited-breath I wondered what the hell are these ''role models'' doing?! Now I was raised with Madonna and even Cher was considered Risky, but this woman makes no sense to me. What do I know right.....maybe I'm showing my age haha. For instance Justin Beiber, cute kid, decent voice for his age, but I don't see the talent like our boy bands etc in my day...Michael Jackson and even The Osmond's...OMG did I just say The Osmond's? That's funny to see in print, I most definitely aged myself about 40yrs lmao

I wish it could be a tie between Lee and Crystal..........................they both seem to have a kind spirit and I wish them much success. Cant wait for the Finale!

8 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYY my picks are in!! Now dont get me wrong Casey is a cutie and can play a guitar, but the best of the 3 are in the Finale (-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved Casey, he was so cute, yet, didn't act it! I love Lee, and think that Crystal is crazy talented...but there can only be one winner...bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. Jantzen said Lee reminds him of Chad! I said, "Yeah, except for the whole singing thing!" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea he kinda does! Now you never know...he may be wicked talented in the shower and you just havent noticed haha
    My dang comment thing went crazy wouldnt show comments, so I kept reposting then they ALLL showed up lmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. This season I started to watch Idol cause I'm a huge Ellen fan but I never made it past the first week! I wish I hung in there though... I feel like I'm missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know Mary I almost didnt either. I just didnt see the talent as in the past seasons. The tention between Ryan and Simon(real or not) was almost too much to watch!

    Im glad I Tivo'd it, because the more I watched the better it got! Watch the finale, itll have the top 10 singing so you can get a feel of the season. Have an awsum wkend.....its raining here in big E. Tx! Thank goodness (=

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Ellen, but will DVR her show before watching AI anymore. I just got tired of the person I really liked getting voted out by teenagers.

    The Osmonds. Hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea, I know thats scarey isnt it DD lmao Hey Im 46 the Osmonds were a big deal ''In My DaY'' As the boys say....you know back before they had automobiles (-;

    ReplyDelete

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''