Monday, May 3, 2010

What Does Your Closet Say About You?

A confined space that holds alot of information about you, your closet is like a window to your personality. Whether its organized or a clutter nitch , ''it says alot about how you think and ultimately how you approach life!''. Your closet is to your home what your subconscious is to your mind-full of tantalizing secrets.

The experts say if...... your closet is pretty and practical then your a Nurtuer! The fact that you put so much attention to something that would rarely be seen by others means you are sensitive and nurtuer. (not me)

If you store alot of sentimental items in your closet you are a Harmonizer. In your mind you hold on to these items and believe it is important or tied to an event in your life. You will probably have photo albums to soft ball gear. This type of person generally makes good friends and love to make memories.(kinda)

Then there is the Prioritizer, the CEO of the closet world you... are the closet leader! You tend to have everything in order of size, color or season! You are a big thinker. This is something I wish I could do, but I guess Im just not that disiplined. ( Deff. not me!)

NOW THERE IS ME.....................

I am Closet Clutter Central! I and usually only I know where everything is. I just cant get my brain to concentrate long enough to be that disiplined. I worry too much about practical concerns and places in my house that ''can'' be seen. Now, hats off to all the above. I have tried to be an organizer and envy the ones who are. Espically if they can keep it that way! For me a chaotic closet keeps me on my toes and on the plus side..... Im always comming up with a new treasure or combination of clothes (-;


So in short, your closet is to your home what your subconscious is to your mind-a trove of tantilizing secrets!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I need to be reminded of this on a daily basis. Now, I gotta go spit out this toothpaste foam and clean off my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I run in circles usually with foam on the chin, rag and cleaner or dirty clothes in my hand, going from thing to 'thang'! If truth be known, my closet is probably a mess because its MY closet and I am being a Rebel......thats a personality trait I should probably work on...Ill do that ''as soon as I get the time!! ''

    ReplyDelete

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''