Wednesday, May 12, 2010

THIS IS WHEN YOU KNOW

.......You are sick, Im laying on the bed with Amercial Idol on, I have a hersheys kiss in my jaw sucking on it(because chocolate cures every"thang"),my body hurts, I keep nodding off with my fingers on keyboard................what happens? I wake up in a sweat- but cold,nauseated and choking on that choco kiss I secretly tucked away in my jaw! Guess it didnt help lol

Boy that was wierd, So long story short, Im taking a few days off. I feel like s^^t excuse the french! So, have an awsum wk end and I hope to be rejoining you by Monday!

~Warp speed my friends~

3 comments:

  1. Ditto...feel like s*** too!! Uggghhhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....ok so I came back for a min lol My advice to you Angie......stay away from the Hershey Kisses lol they dont help haha

    ReplyDelete

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''