Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Creepin'

Thats what Ive been doing on this early Tues Morn. Ive had the pleasure of lurking around, reading other Blogs and leaving my mark! There are some very talented and funny people out there! There are people like me who are ''green'', but just enjoy the fellowship!

Ive had the pleasure of being on vacation with some (in blog land lol), remembering what its like to have ltl ones or ''Divas'', learning some informative info. for my site AND excepting two Blogging awards myself!

Thank you!! As soon as I go over to my fellow Blogger friends house today and she walks me thru the steps (still foreign to me) I will ''PROUDLY"" show these awards off and pass on to some of these awsum early Morn reads!

So, I Think Im fixin to drink my coffee, snort my Afrin lol, take my allergy pill.. (sounds sexy huh) and get ready for the day! You gotta love East Texas................ ''YEE HAW'' what a Morn. Thank You for taking my mind off of my allergies....

7 comments:

  1. Well Good Morning!

    I overslept and when I do that my head will typically invent a nightmare to wake me up. This is exactly what happened. It was terrible and I don't want to repeat it. In order to get it out of my head I closed my eyes and visualized happy things and then I said, out loud, what I was grateful for.

    I try to do this each morning and night. project positive thoughts and then give thanks for what I do have.

    So, last night, I imagined I'd visiting a blog and seeing my button :)
    I don't have time to write this morning so I thought I'd sit back, pour some coffee and read other blogs. I started with yours and THERE was my button! This is the first time I've ever seen my button on someone elses website. THANK YOU!

    what a great way to start the day.... coffee's pretty good too!

    how you have a wonderful day - no tornado's coming your way, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so bad that the minute I get to work, I have to see if there are any new posts to read. Thank goodness I can always count on you. Good luck with the allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. G.M. Good mornin' to you too! What a way to wake up! What a way to be positive and talk your way into a good day...awsum! Luv the Button..thanx for sharing it and your stories. Tornados all around but here! Thank God..... Have a good

    D.D.THANX! Its all in the mood if I post on one or all 3 haha OMG Allergies in E. Tx are b-r-u-t-a-l! My son is a Surveyor (that just grad.) he takes 3 allergy shots a week and when he got in from work yesterday his eyes swollen, sneezin, coughing I felt so bad for him! Doped him up this morn. and praying for a better day today for him and me lol Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember allergy season in TX after living there for 21 years. Ugg...I feel for you girl! But what a wonderful way to start your day, "Creepin".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha thats what Angie and I call all the Facebookers that ''creep'' around and never leave comments lol We creep AND comment (-;

    ReplyDelete

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''