Tuesday, June 29, 2010



Thank you Mitzi @ ~Southern Style~! So sweet of you and a nice welcoming from a month off!

So, I'm suppose to award this to 10 other people and tell you 10 things I love...................

Ten things I love:

1) I have to say I love my family 1st or Ill be shunned!

2) Of course my God always without him life would be really hard at times!

3)I love the feel of sand between my toes;

4)the sound of the ocean waves;

5)the sun on my face and the wind in my hair;

6)the smell of an Ocean breeze

7)A realllyyyy good Margarita (-;

8)Sex and The City...yes I'm a fan!

9)To Blog

10)The smell of fresh flowers, my favorite is a Magnolia Tree...nothing better!

I will have to go back and add the 10 Bloggers.....its not an easy task! I still haven't figured out how to add them, so that they can just be clicked on and you can go directly to their site!

SO MUCH PRESSURE LOL THANX AGAIN I APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO VISITS AND OF COURSE THE AWARDS ARE A BONUS....VERY SWEET (-;

2 comments:

  1. I'm just glad you are back. I was getting mighty worried about you. Stop doing that to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very glad you are back and you are most welcome for the award.

    How to add...in your blog post draft, there is this link icon when you click on it, a box will pop up, you can copy and paste the links to those blogs you want to award, and above that you can change the name so that it reads like this ~Southern Style~ instead of like this http://logicandimagination.blogspot.com

    It is a major pain....sorry!

    ReplyDelete

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''