Tuesday, June 8, 2010


Yayyyyy...........My Blogger friend D.D. Short for DazeeDreams.blogspot.com gave me this award! Thank You!! I feel I should get all dressed up, stand on a stool with hair brush in hand and give an acceptance speech! It would go something like this....................
I would first and foremost like to thank God for giving me giving me the ability to write and I mean just my name in general! I would like to thank my Mother-in-Law for giving me the ability to lie with a straight face (of course I always repent)! I would like to thank my family and friends for all my Blogging material and last but not least I would like to thank my new Blogging friends for taking the time to read my dribble (=
Im suppose to come up with some lies, but now under the pressure Im beginning to freeze lol so you decide whats true and whats not!
I would never....................
1) tell a lie
2) hide chocolate around the house
3)lie about my age
4)click my heels and wish I could be Dorothy
5)wonder ''WHY'' or ''WTH''
6)think my boys are awsum
7)think my husbands awsum
8)has alot of patience
9)Looks Good Naked (=
10)would love to have a fridge fulllll of Botox
So what cha think?! Ill give you a hint.....a few of them are a lie lol have an awsum day and I will be awarding this to a few of my Blogger friends tomorrow! Thanx again D.D.

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, those are all so good. hmmmm, I'm going with the Dorothy one as the lie. cuz, I just can't see you doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha D.D 8&9 Are actually a stretch for me lol I was actually giving a plug to LooksGood Naked.....she(Grace) has an awsum Blog love reading it! I REALLY have to learn all these Blog address'so I can give a proper shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to go with 4, 8, 9 & even 10....They just don't sound like you to me...
    Congrats on yet another award my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mitzi all are right but 10, would luv to have a fridge full of botox lmao I frown alot because I dont wear my glasses! I guess I would say I ''squint'' more than frown lol Good job tho lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS. Stop by my latest blog for a special treat I left you.
    “Grammy's and Tony's and Bloggy's Oh My”

    ReplyDelete

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''