Tuesday, November 9, 2010

~AN AWARD~

''That Girl With Endo'', just gave me this sweet award! She has an incredible story to tell. One with alot of personal heartache, but also triumph! She is living a life many of us women live, but still it isn't talked about as as it should be! Thank You and I wish you all the Happiness,Good Luck and Fortune in the world (=
                                                                    GOD BLESS





I WANT TO SHARE THIS WITH::

 Green Monkey Tales, D.D. @ Dazee Dreamer ,Angie @ Like Shes Somebody, Shelia @ Opto mom and Grace @ Looks Good Naked! I don't have your address, but the above so will leave a message on your page! Take care and have a GREAT week/weekend!

Everyone of these fellow Bloggers have a Story to tell. They all are different with different life stories and experiences. I can visit their Blogs and experience all emotions, but no matter what is going on in their life they find a way to find humor in it! If not humor then ~peace~! If not peace then ~acceptance~...it all goes hand in hand! We don't have to agree on what everyone writes, but the fact that we can be open minded and accept one anothers flaws, sadness,rewards,illnesses,life experiences and HAPPY moments is what makes this forum and you special (=

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the kind words and the award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my dear! And you have an open invitation to come stay with me at the beach any time. I'll make you something cold and fruity, or I'll open you a Corona or two, and we'll sit in the sand all day long. It's going to be almost 80 today here in St. Augustine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((((thank you!!!))))))) for now, I'm sitting at the bottom of a very dark pit. I don't know how I got here but I accept that I am here. I am open, I am vulnerable, and I am growing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, Im INCREDITABLY jealous lol There is NOTHING more peaceful on this Earth to me than to sit on a beach ALL yr round, whether laying out,swimming,by a fire at nite and just LISTEN....just to the roar! The Ocean and its magnatude captivates me and hrs go by like minutes! I hope everything is going well for you my friend (= Just so you know one day Im gonna make it that way and take you up on your offer! I can do some of both haha ltl frozen and when the brain freeze hits then go to the Corona w/lime....ahhhhhhh sounds so good!!

    G.M., Im so sorry my friend those Dark places suck!! Ive been in and out of one for 3yrs.....but I keep hearing the Disco song ~I WILL Survive~ going thru my head lol wierd I know. Whatever it takes I guess huh I wish I could help you and I truley mean that! Will keep you in my Prayers and I hope you can climb your way out soon ...its a tuff place to be)=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much!!! Very well-put, my dear!

    Put some salt in that Corona and make it bubble over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. .........wouldnt that be just toooo much xcitement for one evening shelia lmao

    ReplyDelete

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''