Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Bitter Truth

So, my friend and fellow Blogger Angie decided to walk again. Shall I say shes already walking and I'm going to start tomorrow. Shes the Ltl Athletic type and well.......I'm not ha ha  I have sworn my Loyalty to meet at 8:15 a.m. with coffee in hand. She tells me to ~Layer-up~ that's NEVER a good sign!
THAT WILL BE ME IN MY ~PEACE~ SNUGGIE @ 7:59AM!

As we were texting back and forth our early morning plans I had a Revelation! Well you see as we are discussing the ~Proper Clothing~ I decided I didn't walk in the Summer, because it was too hot! I didn't walk in the winter, because it was too cold! I had already eliminated 2 out of 4 seasons! I felt quite proud of my reasoning's!!

Truth is I ALWAYS say I cant wait till it gets warmer so we can REALLY SWEAT, you know make it worth our while and lose more calories. Then I say, I cant wait till it cools off so we wont sweat as much?! So what about the other 2 Seasons, what are my excuses? I don't have any and I'm actually trying to make them up as I type! So lets see Spring) that SHOULD be the perfect time to walk BUT IS IT......IS IT REALLY??!!  Isn't that when the allergies are so strong......Im almost positive the pot holes in the road are much worse then?! What about Autumn......hummmmm well I'm not getting anything! Maybe its damp, hurts the bones more, ummmm still left over pollen possibly! Help me out girls (=

There is NOTHING like a ~PERKY~ morning walker....good thing that's not us! We like to bitch, moan and groan. Sometimes we actually talk about good things too, cant all be bad or we REALLY would be too depressed to walk! I am grateful to this athletic friend of mine tho, she tends to make me feel bad about not taking better care of myself. Not on purpose, because she feels the same way! When its ~out-there~ you have NO choice, but to be aware of what your NOT doing! That's why I hate the Pre-Summer after Winter talks they always lead to what we are doing wrong! Smoke too much,cuss too much THEN its the ~we really really need to start walking again~ Its inevitable.

So as I set out on this 3-4 time yearly quest to get healthy, I'm still trying to think up an excuse as to why I cant crawl my big butt out of a warm and cozy bed in the morning! I blogged this because I know she will see it and text me or call and sound like my mom when I was a kid! Kinda one of those things, ''If your not dead or bleeding to death'' you SHOULD be here walking!!! I even thought of the idea....I don't have a hat....yea I liked that one! She says, ''I don't walk in a hat''! Well shit that blew that excuse ha ha

So, I just may post a picture of us walking in the morning in sub-zero temps....OK maybe not sub-zero, but it WILL be cold! She will be the skinny one in the picture, the one that doesn't look like she NEEDS to walk! You know shes walking strictly to get into BETTER shape and possibly because she enjoys it! Ha ha, I will be the other one! Since their is only 2 of us it shouldn't be hard to find me! I will look like the ltl boy in The Christmas Story! Oh and I will have a brace on my left knee.....would wear one on my right one, but figured it'd look to dramatic (although I REALLY do need one on it too ha ha)! I have issues.


Please say a prayer that a) I make it out of bed! b) I make it around the track at least once! c) I don't leave on a stretcher, but most of all d) that we can catch up on 4mths, because I really have missed talking to her pain and all (=

5 comments:

  1. Tell her that you were so excited to get out of bed, that you tripped on your way to the bathroom and sprang your ankle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I've missed you too! And, no, you are not gonna sweat AT FIRST, your snots gonna freeze! Then you're gonna sweat from pure exhaustion! lol This is when the layer peeling takes place...Ditto on the knees, we'll just limp along together and cuss, we should be cute!

    Ps Thanks for calling me the little athletic type, made my day!

    Love,

    The Exercise Wench

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea you knew who you were lmao! You ARE the Exercise Wench, opposites attract (= I am diein in pain as I write this SERIOUSLY, but I be damn if Im gonna give in...because then you'll write about me!!

    D.D. Good idea.....Ill have to use that one Tues for my ~ltl athletic friend~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so D.D., if my initials were D.D. today it would stand for ~DISTURBINGLY DISAPPOINTING~'.........Why you ask? Well I was a no-show! Well I showed at 12:30ISH! I did however bring a healthy lunch if that counts (=

    Seriously, I couldnt get out of bed! I was literally in tears! Ive had back surgery and many procedures thru the yrs.....1 wednesday ...it didnt work! All this drving/hospitals/stress with my hubbie has REALLY messed me up! I slept on an ice pack, went and visited Ang and have been back on one every since!! But, by goosh I will try again tomorrow if for nothing, but to hand her a sweat rag as SHE walks around and to give you ~YOUR~ initials back (= lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and I love all of the wonderful supportive comments you have written on my new blog. There is an award waiting for you here:

    http://thatgirlwithendo.blogspot.com/2010/11/cherry-on-top-award.html

    ReplyDelete

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''