Thursday, November 18, 2010

~SERVICES FOR MY PHONE PENDING )= ~

Yes its true.....another cell phone in my possession has seen an untimely demise! Don't know what it is with me and electronic devices, but they don't hang around very long! Heck, I cant even wear most watches....they wont cont to work on me after a few days. The jeweler said it must be my body chemistry, but we know as far as cell phones go its my drinks that get them every time!! Very disturbing and expensive this year.

This phone must really be pissed, it will ring, show me a number, BUT wont let me answer the call! If that's not bad enough the dang thing keeps beeping to tell me I have a text, BUT I cant see it!! Its trying to torture me for what I don't know? Over use? Using as a flash light and disgracing its intentional purpose? Using it till its so hot it hurts to keep up to my ear......over talking is probably the root to the problem! The dt cokes are a mercy killing!

I never realized how addicted I was to the Internet from my phone. Checking my Blogs, face book,GPS and Map Quest. Just to be able to look something up at a blink did spoil me! I had to go on an ~actual~ computer and order me another phone from EBay! It wasn't easy either. I think they have a Club out there that don't want me have another phone )= Seriously, out of thousands of phones how could I not win a  single bid??!!  I REFUSE to buy a new one and be locked in to another cell phone company.......don't EVEN get me started on my disappointment of Phone Companies! So, EBay it will be....some one has to drop their guard and take my bid!! Until then I will bite my nails (seriously) and hold out......I CAN DO THIS!!

Now of course my family is NOT complaining at all! They are glad I cant reach them on a whim, they are glad I cant text when I want and they now are not obligated to come up with a ~ltl white lie~ ~I mean excuse as to why they NEVER answer! You know as I'm writing this I may have been set-up??!! Maybe they place my drinks where my phone will fall right in to them...hummmm! Could it be?? Is my own family ~snubbing~ out my phones?! Huh I'm sure it couldn't be me??!! I baby my phone...it is my life line!! I just don't understand why they always choose to go for a swim in my coke or coffee.......maybe I should talk MORE and they wont get bored??!! I may be on something there too hummmm

So, all who know me and know I actually do at times fall asleep holding my cell ( I know I need help) I PROMISE I am NOT ignoring your calls....MY DAMN PHONE IS AND HES LAUGHING AT YOU...AND ME!!!! HES NOW IN TROUBLE AND WILL GO INTO THE ~DRAWER OF SHAMEEEE~ (echoing sound by the way lmbo) I will now embarrass all the phones who did not hang with me thru thick and thin and especially the WET!! I must teach the new one how to swim!!

I will buy a bigger and better version of you!! I will buy a water proof case and I WILL have this phone till I'm sick of it or dies from natural causes.....this I promise!! So, please lift the black ball on me, so I can give one of your electronic friends a better and useful - VERY useful life (=  Now I'm fixing to go back on EBay and I am on a mission! A mission to find my next electronic friend! Maybe one my Chiropractor will like too lol He believes the cell has not been kind to my body...imagine that!!

So, the next time you see me my ~new,improved and working~  phone will be updating for me! Wish me luck. If your on Verizon....tell me what your phone of choice is. Ive had a Blackberry the last 4 phones and am literally buying quarterly! Their not the most expensive, but their not cheap either.....all in all I probably have over a $1000.00 in my ~dead phone drawer~!!! (a few yrs worth) Now that's a sad waste of good money!! Help me out my friends. I have a site on a past Blog that will actually take all those old phones and pay YOU for them!! So, don't feel bad for them, they will find a new home....kinda (=

Happy Holidays and I hope to be sending out many Holiday texts real soon! O.K. I'm a going shopping now and I feel THIS time I am going to find my ~soul phone~!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. I mean, I'm so sorry to hear that you have phone problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea you sound all ~tore up~ DD lol I swear I just cant keep a cell long. didnt win the bids last nite...I believe there is a conspiracy....maybe lead by my family (= hope your doing well!happy thanksgiving girl!

    ReplyDelete

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''