Friday, April 23, 2010

Five Question Friday

This is a fun way to end the week and get to know each other alittle better! Have a great weekend......


WHATS THE FIRST CAR YOU HAD:

Mine was a Lime Green Vega, with Black Racing Stripes! Yes, I bought this car on purpose and I loved it! I had my ''Kraco'' stereo cranked up listening to Boston ''crackling thru the cheap speakers'' and as I was sticking to the black vinyl seats...... there was no place Id rather be! I was 16 and my car was an extension of me, bright, happy and a little bold! To be 16 again......


WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE QUOTES...............

'Remember the little things, for one day they may become the big things' and 'Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what cha gonna get!'


WHAT SONG ARE YOU EMBARRASSED TO KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO.......

Any Boy George song, 'Do you really want to hurt me, do you really want to make me cry....' oops sorry just told off on myself!


IF YOU COULD RETIRE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE............................

Thats a tough question actually, I want to be by my children, but if I had the perfect answer it would be, On a beach, with a small Surf/Bait shop, with all of us living and running the family business........I said in a "Perfect World" lol

FINAL FIVE TA DAAAAAAAA..................

WHAT ARE 3 OF YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES....YOU CAN MENTION MORE IF YOU HAVE TOO...................

1)The National Lampoons Vacation Movies with Chevy Chase...Christmas Vacation/Vegas Vacation........LUV LUV LUV THEM!!

2)Silence of The Lambs, OMG awsum thriller, doesnt get better

3)City of Angels.....sound track is awsum too

P.S. Forrest Gump (shrimp toast,shrimp kabob,shrimp gumbo,shrimp.....lol), Misery,Prince of Tides, Fried Green Tomatoes,Terms of Endearment,The Shinning,Flash Dance and Purple Rain....

I asked the question and MY head is spinning.........too many Classics

4 comments:

  1. Hi There! Just found your blog from "blogfrog"! Your life sounds very similar to mine...I'm an empty nester as well, married 25 years and have 2 boys 19 and 22! I guess us moms have a way of finding kindred spirits! I looooove City of Angels! Its on my all-time fav list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watched "City of Angels" again last weekend! I never knew you were a Boy George fan! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary! Thank you so much for your comment and yes I believe kindred spirits do find each other! That Empty Nest thing isnt all its cracked up to be is it lol I look forward to talking with you in the future.

    City of Angels is just a Classic.....such an awsum concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie, the Boy George is a hidden secret haha ~I ABSOLUTLY LOVE CITY OF ANGELS~ we'll have to rent it and make Margaritas one night!

    ReplyDelete

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''