Thursday, April 8, 2010

Aint Nothin But A Thang ......

A friend an I just started this blogging proceess in a quest to find what ever ~It~ is that we are missing! I hate to even say `MISSING` , but lacking maybe. I felt the comfort of a small town was more important than my own inner gratification! When I say that it seems misleading in print, because life in this small town has been great for my family. We have the comfort of very little crime, being able to go for a stroll all hours of the day or night, having those lasting relationships due to generations of the same families and opportunties to actually KNOW your neighbors-merchants-even the animals that roam the streets.

I believe, my life for the most part, is like most. We all have our trials and tribulations and usually the feeling that we are missing something, even in a perfect world. That doesnt have to be a bad thing. There are so many opportuntities that consist of never leaving your home! Im so excited to get started on this journey with my new blogger friends.

About me, I have been married for 25yrs to a man I truley believe is my soul mate! We have 2 boys (men now ) 22yrs and 19yrs old. Even tho I have worked all my life, college educated and busness owner, when my family dynamics changed (kids graduating college etc) the Empty Nest Syndrome, is now very apparent in my life! You question if you have lived thru your children, or I have, and wonder what is out there for a middle-aged (ughh i hate that word)woman with so much left to offer. Im excited to be able to share my new ventures and adventures with all of you and look forward to your input.

" It Aint Nothin But A Thang"......and Im so ready to find that new THANG in my life!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we did girl! And we will find it and fun while we're at it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still trying to find my way around here. I hope you and Angie don't give up on me.
    I found the reactions thingy. Go to your dashboard....then layout....in the big box that says blog post click edit...then you should see the different boxes you can check. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''