Friday, May 20, 2011

Hi There

I have really missed my Blogging Girls! How is everyone? Theres been so much going on the last 6-7mths that I had to put Blogging on the back-burner. I had BIG plans to do a Diary of our life and what we have and are dealing with, but again it just wasn't in the cards.

Everything is going well! Wesley is tolerating treatment and we have figured out how to have a ~normal~ life again. One that includes trips to the hospital every 2mths, blood work weekly, chemo monthly and the unknown of it all.

Isn't it funny how the powers above take over and you learn how to cope and deal with what life gives you. The good, the bad and the ugly, but also the beautiful. I wont sit here at this point and say my attitude is always positive and roses have an all new scent, because that's b.s.

In the beginning I thought that writing about it and documenting every little thing would help. Well I soon realized I didn't need to document anything, because I will never forget on any level. With that being said I also realized I just wanted to live and sometimes forget. Just be normal, have fun, go on vacation, go to graduation of my sons and pretend we were ok. As crazy as it seems that's how Ive learned to cope. Don't get me wrong....I by no means am in denial......just surviving!

In this survival mode things have mostly been good! I believe the survival mode is also the positive mode! Its all good is my saying! Its all good till it isn't! Then you go on, but you cant dwell on the negative! In doing this our boys are good, my husband is doing awesome and I'm holding strong! Just got my passport renewed and looking forward to going out of the country, hoping to one day spend alot of time just chilling!!

So, as you can see I plan on having many Margaritas on the Beach with my husband and yes sometimes alone!! We\Im going to be ok! Now enough of all this serious talk I want some fun conversation! Some Summer Plans, something fun going on I may not have heard of (;

Besafe ..........have fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. omg. I think about you all the time. Have anxiously been awaiting any news from you. I am so glad to hear that things are going well.

    Gosh, I feel like an old friend is back. Sorry, gushing with all things mushy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY LADY! IM BACK IN FULL FORCE!! GOT SEVERAL `funny~ BLOGS TO POST TOMORROW!! I HAVE MISSED YALL SO MUCH!! I HAVE A LTTLE NOTE FOR EACH OF YALL TOMORROW!! EVEN THO WE ONLY MET ON HERE BRIEFLY WE GREW A QUICK FRIENDSHIP AND I TRULY MISSED YALL!! READ TOMORROWS POST AND YOU CAN CRITIQUE AND TELL ME IF I LOST MY TOUCH HAHA TTYT SWEETIE (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ya, and can't wait to see more of your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''