Monday, May 30, 2011

The Bachelorette

Where do I start! How about ~The Masked Guy~.......does he think he's so shockingly gorgeous that she will be overcome by his beauty and not be able to handle it? I'm sorry , but when theres 20+ Men pining for a woman's affection their more pitiful than the women are. Whose the ltl arrogant worm that keeps saying how he doesn't like her he's just competitive? (Bentley) isn't that the name of a DOG?? (nothing personal if that's your name) ....If not it should be! Someone needs to find him in a dark alley and teach him how to treat and talk about a woman!

She keeps talking about her ~gut~ feelings......she needs to have a twinkie or something, because her gut is just growling I think!! Over half of the ones she kept are not even cute....not that looks are everything, but geesh they help... haha!

I have raised 2 Boys.....Men now. If they went on T.V. and acted like some of these guys Id be mortified. I know I may be predigest, but when The Bachelor is on you kinda expect the women to be in cat fights, act blonde or be mean spirited. That's just how we roll. Men are suppose to be more refined or I guess the word is ~Manly~ why I don't know. Its just like a bunch of ltl whiney 5th graders! Its just sad to see a room of Men so vulnerable for me ); Maybe that's an East Texas ~thang~ haha

She seems a little arrogant compared to her season with The Bachelor. But hey its got her on 2 Seasons, so I guess shes done something right huh??!! She is a very pretty girl and actually in College and appears very smart! Just hasn't had alot of luck in the Love dept........happens to the best of us!

Well I will put my prediction in. Nick and J.P. I think will be in the final 3 ......haven't decided on the 3rd one! Who do you think? What is your favorite Reality Show? Have you ever thought about applying for one? I've considered many actually. Several look like alot of fun, some life changing, others for the love of money and last but not least the love of a good person! What more could you ask for ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''