Monday, September 6, 2010

~SECONDS~

There is a Sprint commercial that shows a split screen of two different scenarios. One is where just 1 second-one split decision to help someone or go right instead of left changed their life! In a way its a Pay it Forward kinda thing and or Karma.

Do you stop to help someone who has dropped something, open a door for someone, let a person go ahead of you in line, give someone directions?! You get the picture.......IF you hadn't stopped to do one of the above would you have met that special someone? Found a great deal? Met that best-friend? IF you walked on by and didn't help did you miss the opportunity to meet one of the above or meet a future boss or contact?!

I always wonder about that and I always try to be helpful, but I'm not perfect so a commercial of that nature makes me think! Did I miss that contact,  special person or conversation? I guess the older I get and the more life experiences I face the more I ~wonder~?!

As I said in my last post, I tend to have ''that face'' that people come up to for directions, money or just to talk! I don't think I look a certain way , but they must see something I don't.  Peoples stories fascinate me, their life and why they chose the roads they did! Maybe that's ~the look~ I have lol ....that I  need to understand the universe and what makes people tick ?! Maybe because I question the decisions Ive chosen in my life at times it tends to make me wonder ~what if~!

I also believe that's where faith comes in and we are not ment to know the ~what ifs!~ Only our God knows ~what if~ and we just have to accept that or we're suppose to with Blind Faith. Due to our life situation at the moment, I have alot of questions and most will never be answered ! I live with curiosity, but try to live without any regrets!

So, until the next post maybe we should all try to think about that ~next second~ and make the best of it....The Good ,The Bad,The Ugly AND The Unknown! Much love my Blogging Friends!

10 comments:

  1. That is so true. One thing I try to do is smile at everyone that I pass. It's kind of sad when you see people that hang their heads, like they are afraid, or just have been treated poorly that they don't want even eye contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true dd! sometimes just an eye to eye smile or hello makes all the dif in the world! im really good at reading people and i tend to pick up on that espically because i havent been the most confident in my past!! someone taking the time to open a door for me while saying hello would have sometimes ment the world to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, apparently I have "that face" that says I'm a terrorist. Or maybe I look like the crotch bomber. Because lately, every time I fly I get felt up -- just short of cavity searched. Last week, in the Atlanta airport, while I was being felt up, a man was yelling to the woman who was patting me down, saying, "She's got something in her pants! There's something in her pants!"

    Can we trade faces next time I travel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Grace are you serious!? WTH GIRL?? Where were you going and what started the chain of events?? How about I go as your bodygaurd,,literally haha- and theyll be so busy talking to me theyll forget to feel you up (= Thats terrible girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH AND I MUST WITH A VERY STRAIGHT FACE ASK, "WHAT WAS IN YOUR PANTS??" OK IM KINDA SNICKERING IM SORRY I KNOW ITS NOT FUNNY...SEE IF YOUR BODY GUARD WAS THERE THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER TOOK PLACE LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  6. great to see you posting.

    I touched on a variation of this today, I try to remember that all obstacles are opportunities for growth. and I do feel that someday I'll understand WHY

    big HUG and much love to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I KNOW I responded to this a while back but its not here.

    ATTACHMENT .... we're supposed to live our life without attachment. Attachment to things, people, life, monkey, love.... I have NO idea how to do that. You are learning at rapid pace. You enjoy the moment, fully. right here, right now!!!

    much love to you my friend! xoxoMONKEY ME

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've won a blogging award. Hop over to my place to check it out!

    http://opto-mommy.blogspot.com/2010/10/awards-out-wazoo.html

    ReplyDelete

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''