Wednesday, August 4, 2010

~MY LIFE AS WESLEYS WIFE~

Its been a few weeks , more like a month since my last post! My life has been in such turmoil and will only give a short story, as I'm too tired to wrap my brain around it!

Several weeks ago my husband doubled over with kidney stones, This was our 1st ambulance run! We arrived at a local hospital and all in all the experience what a decent E.R. visit! He left still with stones "intact", but not any worse than when he went in!

Three days later my husband was at his parents , had a seizure (1st and last) and was rushed to another hospital.(my oldest got to witness this!). This is where the ~saga~ begins.............................Give me a few days and Ill complete this when Im sure of the out come this weekend! Please keep our family in your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. I have been so worried about you, and now I know why. You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. Big huge hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU DD! HE HAS A BRAIN TUMOR AND WILL HAVE SURGERY TOMORROW AT 2PM! I WILL BLOG DURING THEN TO EASE MY MIND....

    ReplyDelete

'' Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear! ''